Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Repair day


HI everyone,
Today I was at my classmate's house, Dawn. Her PC was in trouble and your's truely was called. Guess could not find a fix immediately as there was a virus however in the end, she asked me to reformat the whole system, so kinda had to go thru the whole process. It took me the whole day and well, went on kinda ok.

However being at Dawn's house too was nice and it was nice to meet her parents too. Her father has a collection of chinese tea pots which he has been collecting over the years. You can see those in the background.

Today was another day of trial too. I had lunch at a Japanese restaurant and yummmy, it was nice. I had some Teriyaki chicken with nice Meso soup. But the highlight of the day was that I had Oyster for the first time in my life. The kinda funny thing was that it was kinda raw however hey "U'res truely" can try anything edible. hahahaha. I also had some amazing dumpling. I guess I am starting to love eating dumpling. Yummmy....


Later in the night I was around Ang Mo Kio Central and roamed around a bit. Just looked around some shops and then caught the bus home. Guess today was kinda an ok day. Nothing much happened but interesting to just be out. OK Folks thanks for reading today's stories. Hope to catch you sometime.

take care

lUv Ya aLL
Dushy

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Sunil Pichamuthu said...

Dude,

Dumpling is nothing but the 'kollkattaes' we used to have back in Chennai in pama's place remember??

Ur cuz,
Sunil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home