Saturday, July 23, 2005

A day out

HI everyone,

I back with another day out. Today was kinda eventful with many things happening. The afternoon was accompanied with a visit to the ICA (Immigration) in regards to some formalities. Roshan, Yasar and myself were the trio together. After that we visited the New National Library which opened up on Middle road today. Boy!! I tell you, amazing building for a library. The inside too was quite nice however I think they are still in the process of setting up but still hats off to the "Singi government" to bringing such world class facilities to Singapore.

Guess we also had a lot of fun in tripping our junior buddy "Santhosh" hahaha, he is another word for trouble. After the visit, had to go to church for bible study and again learned a lot. After that, had to come back home as usual. But still home sweet home, nothing like it. Ok folks will keep you updated with more information later. Need to get back to some guitar practice. Please check out some more snaps taken at the library in my windows section. Believe me, got some crazy ones too.

have fun all...

luv
Dushy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home