Saturday, July 23, 2005

Long day

Hello everyone,
Well today started off a little early. I kinda have not slept much. I had to go to the airport early in the morning at around 7:20am and I slept only at around 3am. Kinda really tired, but news is that my cousin's hubby Arjun has come from my home city Chennai to Singapore as he has got a job here. So I was at Changi airport at around 7:15am in the morning. It was good to see him and after picking him up at the airport, we took a cabi to Hougang where a friend of his dad was going to help him out. Other than that, just did some reading and nothing much. Went to the nearby mall and spent some time. I am off to bed a little early as I need to go to church tommorrow and I will be serving too hence it is going to be a long day. However I will probably come back and share some amazing revelations which God reveals, so be blessed and have a great time.

your's truely
Dushy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home