Monday, July 25, 2005

A video day


Hi everyone,

Apologies for not posting up my journal yesterday but had a long day at church. It was an awesome time and I learnt so much and was encouraged so much. Recently in church there have been many questions I had been seeking for and amazingy I have received many answers. Well I should not be amazed as God is my 'daddy God' but still I can just say that when you are at the crossroads, that is when God moves in your life. Trusting Him in my life has definetly made so much of a difference.

Yesterday I was serving in the video ministry hence I had to attend three services and all these services were so different and awesome in it's own way. I am also learning a lot of new stuff in camera techniques and I guess I have awesome team mates in the ministry. After church I met my buddy Roshan and we spent the rest of the evening exploring Millenia Walk and went around. By the time I came home it was around 10pm and I was kinda tired and hence went to bed a little early. I also spoke to my mom, dad and my sis yesterday which was really nice. They called and we spoke for about half hour. Otherwise nothing much happened folks. Today morning I got up early and as usual had my morning bowl of cereal. Hmm I shall show u guys one day what cereal I eat. Hmmm...kinda really yummy hahahaa. OK take care then.

luv y' all
Dushy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home