Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Tangible tuesday

HI everyone,
I am glad I am back as I guess I missed posting my blog yesterday. Well I did not have much news to post hence I did not do so. But today, I mean tuesday was kinda a nice day. The morning I spent doing some reading. I also got to chat with my friend Prashanth from India after a long time. Later in the afternoon I went to our Middle road campus along with Roshan as he had some work to finish there. After that we went to the National Library to return some books. We then walked up to Bugis Junction as he wanted to buy a suit. There was a good sale at G2000 and hence he picked up a cool suit.

We were also joined by the durable duo, 'santa' Santhosh (our baby) and 'Yeo' Yasar (long haired hunk) hahaha. Hey guys if you are reading this, please don't pounce on me. I tell you, Santhosh is just one overgrown clown. He is kinda really funny at times hahaha. So had fun with these guys for sometime, then they had to leave. So then I was left kinda alone for sometime and I roamed the mall of Bugis for sometime.

I had dinner at the Bugis food court and WOW I had some hot and spicy soupy noodle from one of the stalls. I was literally crying and eating. I never expected it to be so spicy however just managed to eat the noodle in the end as I could not finish the spicy soup. After that, I was on my way to the care group at Pine Grove Condo, that is kinda near Clementi. It is quite far from my house however I love going to the care group at Pine Grove as it is so wonderful.

The people there are so nice and sweet. I also learnt so much spiritually that it really encourages me to go on. Even though the people there are all doing quite well in life and work, they still are so humble and it really motivates me so much. God is so good friends, whenever I have felt so down or so much at some cross roads when I need to make decisions, he always brings me into His presence and it makes things so much more lighter.

The care group was so amazing and we also had a couple from India and it was a blessing to have them too. Learnt so much by the sharing of others and also from the Word. By the time I came back home, it was about 12:10am...hmmm quite a long day eh. Anyway I was so blessed. Ok folks that is it for today, thanks for reading.

all ya take care.
luv
Dushy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home