Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Hmmm Crunch Munch Indonesian

Hey Guys,
I am back with more tales. As I have mentioned in the opening page, I have been very busy for the past week which has not helped me update my journal. Anyway I am back with more tales now, hopefully I can get a little regular however let us take it as it comes.

So guess what I have been doing lately, hmmm yummy, I had recently been to an indonesian restaurant at East Coast and hmm the food was really good. Pretty spicy to say however very very nice. You can see me savouring the food, hahaha.

Well I have also been busy with my friends who had been over at Singapore for a few days and I was busy shopping and showing them around. I was also kinda reallly tired the whole of last week as I was out at times till one in the night. However I was having a good time. I also got to spend lots of time with my buddies Naveen and Ebee and it was really cool to catch up some old stories.

I spent a couple of evenings in Ebee's hotel room too as his hotel was kinda close to his office so he prefered to be there. We kept talking probably till 4am for 2 nights. WOW, hahaha it was really nice to know of all the things happening back home in Chennai. I really felt suddenly like I was back home and did not feel like Singapore. But guess it was very nice to have him here. He too enjoyed his trip a lot and said that he might come back sometime in the future.

The same was with Naveen as he had a good time too here however his stay was also kinda very short. However we guys did a lot of shopping and looking around. Kinda tiring but lots of fun. I guess it is always fun to have buddies around.

Anyway I will finish off here, but I just want to add a small note. One of my friends mentioned that I always post a lot about food and kinda project that I love eating, hey I want to tell all of you that ofcourse I love eating and muching good food anytime and anywhere hahahaha. ok take care all of you.

luv u all
Dushy

3 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dash...is that a water melon juice??

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Dushyant said...

Yo man, that is watermelon juice. Amazing drink eh, we kinda used to have it so much in Chennai. Guess it is still our favorite drink. Really cool that you spotted it immediately.

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

again food, always food, u r food

 

Post a Comment

<< Home